Child Protection & Safeguarding procedures


If you have a concerns about a child, parent or family please speak in confidence to the following Designated members of staff with responsibility for Safeguarding and Child Protection.

Mrs. Coates (Interim Head)

Miss. McNally (Deputy Head)

Mrs. Beardon (SENCO)


What should you do if you think a child is being abused?

If you think you or the child is in immediate danger and needs urgent help, please call the police on 999.

Please contact Cambridgeshire Children's Services if you are:

  • Concerned that a child may be suffering physical, sexual or emotional abuse or is being neglected
  • A child or young person and you are being abused or neglected
  • A parent or carer and you feel you are harming your child or are close to doing so

Members of the public should telephone Cambridgeshire Children's Services:

0345 045 5203 (office hours) 01733 234 724 (out of hours) more information is available on their website:


Members of the public can also contact the NSPCC helpline:0808 800 5000   or email

If you're worried about a child, even if you're unsure, contact our professional counsellors 24/7 for help, advice and support.